Sunday, March 29, 2009

Latest Smith Disaster to Strike



This picture posted is the photo of my moms escalade that she purchased about eight months ago..since then it looks a lot different...here is the story;

The latest Smith Disaster to Strike... My mom called me this pass week and relayed to me the following story. My dad was working down at the barn doing who knows what but in the course of whatever he was doing, he discovered that his Jeeps battery was dead and needed to be jumped. So he walked up to the house and took my mom 8 month old escalade down to the barn to jump it. He did and decided that he would leave the cars charging for a minute, he walked up to the house and about two minutes later a knock on the door. It was a neighbor came and told them that there was a fire down toward the barn. Dad went running down (the barn burned down two years ago already), mom called 911 and when dad got down to the barn this is what he found....




In looking at all the photos, I am thankful that nothing worse happened. And that no one was hurt. It certainly makes me rethink about using my jumper cables in my garage or with any kids in the car while you use them. That could be a tragedy waiting to happen. Thank goodness for insurance.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh...my...gosh!!! Who would have thought?! I'm totally freaked out to use jumper cables now:)