Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blogging Bug

Well here goes the beginning of a new thing for me, I decided to start a blog site. I know this will come as a suprise since I really don't like much being pubic to others, especially my children, I feel a very strong sense of protecting them from the world and yet I have decided to create this blog to share with those that I love. As I just finished my christmas letter for this year (yes I realized christmas is now almost offically over, I technically have 20 minutes left) I think if I were to blog over the course of a year, I wouldn't have to write a book about the happenings in this household and that way I wouldn't have to write a christmas letter for the next year. Yes I am thinking ahead. I like to stay prepared, cause ya never know what a year can bring. For me I just have to plan ahead a few minutes cause my world changes very fast with 7 young children. Each day is an adventure and sometimes the adventure begins with out me... Hope you enjoy....

5 comments:

runningsix said...

Hey thanks for telling me about your blog! I'm looking forward to reading it!

Love, Heather

Kathy Frentheway said...

Leslie, I am excited about your venturing into this outer space world. I will be anxious to read more. Aunt Kathy

Kathy Frentheway said...

Leslie, Remember the Meadowlark Madness? These blogs are so much better than that and more fun, too.I hope these blogs are uncontroversial, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I was feeling Chuck's spirit very much when I decided to start mine. I think it is wonderful way to honor him and it is also a great way to show our love for out family members by sharing news about us individually. He always wanted the family to be united. It will bring the family together. Love, A.K.

Stacee Izatt said...

Good Luck, Les,
I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts. It makes me feel more connected. Have fun and good luck finding the time. I had to play sick today to find a little peace and quiet. Love ya, Stac

Michelle said...

I'm looking forward to keeping up with your darling family!